Callaway Diablo Octane Shaved Driver - Non-Conforming
This driver will be shaved to increase it's COR rating and improve performance. To read more about our process click here .
Lighter, faster, stronger. It’s what makes the all-new Diablo Octane Driver a revolution. Fueled by Forged Composite, a unique new material from Callaway that allows superior distribution of clubhead mass, compared with all-titanium drivers. The result? A lighter clubhead that retains an extremely high MOI. The Diablo Octane Driver powers drives beyond those of its all-titanium predecessor, the Diablo Edge Driver, by an average distance of 8 extra yards. Experience the most powerful driver ever imagined – the Diablo Octane Driver with Forged Composite.
- Forged Composite crown provides a significant performance advantage over all titanium drivers
- The crown contains 10 million turbostratic carbon fibers that make up 33% of the clubhead, allowing Callaway to precisely control wall thickness like never before
- Lighter clubhead but still has an extremely high moment of inertia (MOI)
- Faster clubhead speed and ball speed for up to eight additional yards over the Diablo Edge
- The chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face and consistently high ball speeds for long distance
- 460cc clubhead
- Project X 5.0 Shaft