This driver will be shaved to increase it’s COR and outperform it’s stock performance levels. This is our top selling and performing driver. The more aerodynamic design and lighter crown work synergistically with our shaving process to create possibly the longest hitting driver ever!
TaylorMade Men’s M6 Driver
- The TaylorMade M6 driver is designed with a new Speed Injection process to achieve new distance with maximum forgiveness.
- Every club head is individually tested and then goes through the Speed Injection process where a tuning resin is injected through two ports on the face to achieve performance at or near the legal limit of COR.
- Twist Face Technology is back for 2019, utilizing a revolutionary face curvature designed to reduce side spin and correct the face angle on off-center hits to deliver straighter shots off the tee.
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping is designed to increase clubhead speed along with a new carbon sole design that features 54% more carbon material and an Inertia Generator that stores 46 grams of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness.
- The more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 slot works with the Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and protect ball speed on off-center contact.
- TaylorMade’s M6 driver is ideal for golfers who want maximum forgiveness off the tee while achieving new levels of speed and distance.
Vance McNichols – :
When they said they already had thinner face and distance was maxed in their Long Drive heads, think again! I had increased my overall driving distance by 28 yards!!! I kid you not!! Already have one coming in a longer shaft so I have my playing setup in the bag for my accuracy holes and my longer shaft for the extra long Par 5 holes! And if I can continue my accuracy as well as I have been, its going to be lights out all day! as for the face not having the same finish, its ok, gives me acutally better alignment so I know where the face is aiming at.
Cisco Kid – :
Don’t have anything negative to say. The driver has a nice low spin rate and good launch angle. Ball speed went from 127 to 133 after being shaved. Not too shabby! I wish they had a way to repaint the face black after shaving but no ones has noticed that it’s not supposed to be silver.
Lance Newcombe – :
How can you go wrong, not only are you getting new technology in the driver, but your also getting the most distance possible! I have gained easily 25 yards with each swing of my M6 Driver….And it only gets better each time I tee it up on a new course!!
Nathan – :
This driver swings fast! Between the longer shaft and faster swing speed the stock driver is already one of the best distance drivers made. I got to swing one on a launch monitor at Golfsmith before purchasing the shaved one and was getting an extra 5 or so yards over my Ping G30. I decided to purchase this one from Worlds Hottest and am getting a good 25 yards more distance now. Has a nice sound and feel to it and I don’t feel like I lost any accuracy with the slightly longer shaft.