Ping G410 Plus Illegal Non Conforming Driver (Used)
This Driver will be shaved to increase it’s performance. It will outhit a stock G410 by 20-30 Yards. To read more about our process click here.
PING Men’s G410 Plus Driver
- The PING G410 driver is the first sliding weight driver from PING, built for speed, distance, and customizable performance.
- A movable 16-gram tungsten weight slides around the skirt of the clubhead to three different positions: neutral in the middle, fade closer to the toe, and draw closer to the heel.
- Internal Dragonfly Technology redistribute weight saved from the incredibly thin crown to optimize the center of gravity low and back for more distance and forgiveness.
- The forged face delivers more ball speed across the entire face through a unique process that makes the material stronger, thinner, and hotter for maximum flexibility.
- An eight-lobe trajectory tuning hosel lets you adjust the lie +/-1.5° as well as choose neutral or flatter lie angles for truly personalized performance.
- More efficient turbulators and an aerodynamic crown allow for an improved swing with enhanced speed without having to swing harder.
- The PING G410 driver is ideal for all golfers with its ability to create speed and distance with custom performance for any swing with adjustable CG weighting.
Len Brickhold – :
EASILY the most accurate I have ever been and still gaining distance…I can swing within my self knowing the head will get me the distance I need. I have went from shooting 85 avg and being 5-7 irons in on par 4’s, to now being 8-9 iron in and getting closer as my rounds and golf season come full steam ahead. I am very happy with the results as at first I was skeptic about it all, only to now have sent three of my buddies for their clubs to be shaved. Highly Recommended.
Ralph Montrose – :
God I love this driver. It makes golf fun again. I had lost some yards due to a shoulder injury but I am right back where I was even though my shoulder is still the same. Makes a world of difference when you can play a 9 iron instead of a 7 iron on your approach shot. Thanks guys! I will be back.
Shareece Miller – :
Fantastic driver and service. I did feel that this driver was a little on the light side for me so I added some lead tape to the bottom and its feels great now. Love the added distance. It may just be me but I feel like the driver may be slightly less forgiving on off center hits but definitely not a big deal.
Eli Court – :
My buddies have no idea that I am using a shaved driver. Will I tell them eventually? Yes, probably but for now I am enjoying watching the look on their faces as they see my longer drives and try to figure out how I am doing it.
Matthew L. (verified owner) – :
I drove an hour to a Ping fitting event because my current driver hasn’t been in my bag for over a year due to a significant slice. I have been taking lessons to correct, but still had the issue. I spent an hour swinging the G410 with different shaft lengths, heads, weights, and lofts with Trackman feedback. All said and done, I ended up with a G410 9 degree plus one, ALTA CB 55 Red stiff shaft, and draw weight position. I played 9 holes immediately after and all 4 holes that I used my new G410 they were LONG! The gentleman helping at the event mentioned WHD and thinking past the skepticism I took his advice as he had already got me a driver that was outperforming my previous. Well, now this thing is crazy! I am hitting the ball 30 yards further than the day I was testing, great service. I would easily do it again.