This Driver will be shaved to increase it’s COR rating and improve performance. The face on this driver will be silver with black groove lines after shaving. To read more about our process click here.
THE SPEED OF LITE
Our Gloire series was specifically designed to enter the premium Japanese and Asia market back in 2012. Now, we are incorporating Tour-validated Twist Face and Hammerhead technologies into a premium design with the introduction of M Gloire. Utilizing a multi-material composite crown and toe panel allowed us to place discretionary weight in an optimal location to achieve ultra-low CG, high-draw bias, and long distance. The new Forged Twist Face will also provide exceptional sound and feel while retaining the improved accuracy and distance of our radical face contour. The combination of these technologies will provide game-changing accuracy and distance for those players who tend to have a fade bias and a slower swing speed.
- Multi-material construction allows for precise CG control with 28g positioned toward the heel and 22g low and back to create a driver that is easy to launch with a powerful draw-bias trajectory
- Carbon fiber sole and crown help create one of our lightest driver heads ever
- Silver carbon fiber crown and graphic treatment create a premium and striking look that breeds confidence
COMPLETELY OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED
- Each component was individually engineered to create the total performance package for speed and low static weight
- Head: Ultralight design with expanded carbon fiber crown and toe
- Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evolution, designed to meet the optimal weight and performance requirements needed for maximum speed
- Grip: Lamkin GENESIS material for additional weight savings and exceptional all-weather performance
- Forged Twist Face™: Precision forging process creates accurate twist contours while providing premium sound and feel
- Hammerhead: Working in conjunction with Forged Twist Face, the Hammerhead slot works as a supporting feature to lighten the face while delivering more forgiveness on off-center shots
- Short bonded hosel: Helps lower CG while creating a seamless look at address
There are no reviews yet.