This Driver will be shaved for maximum performance and will outhit the stock version by 20-40 yards! The face on this driver will be silver with black groove lines after shaving.
Key Features of the TaylorMade SIM Max Driver:
- Revolutionary new face with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Speed Injected™ technology is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face technology with a slightly larger face area provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Two-degree Loft Sleeve™ allows for optimized face angle, loft and lie customization
- Multi-material construction allows weight to be positioned in the head, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
Lock in top-level speed and forgiveness when you play the TaylorMade SIM Max Driver. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance to performance at or near the legal limit. Revolutionary Twist Face technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and straighter shots. A 2-degree Loft Sleeve™ enables optimized face angle, loft and lie customization for ideal spin and trajectory.
Anthony – :
Got my new driver only to discover the shaft had been broken in the shipping process. I am pissed! I was planning on using this thing tomorrow and now have to wait while WHD sends me a new shaft. Argh!!!
Steve Reynolds – :
WOW…Is all I can say once I got mine done. By far the BEST driver after coming back from WHD! I do feel like this driver has added forgiveness which is the selling point on the SIM Max driver. Off center hits don’t seem to punish you as much as my M5 I’ve been swinging.
John Nelson – :
A buddy of mine had a stock SIM Max that he let me swing and I really liked it so I figured I would try the shaved version. First time out with it I was outdriveing my buddy by 20 yards and we are usually dead even distance wise. Great driver and even better when enhanced. I’m going to send in my Ping G30 just to have a back up.
John Mcdougall – :
I got my Sim today. Played it…the drives i hit today were stupid long. My M1 was 260-280 all day. Today i drove a 348yd par 4. 465 par 5 cut the very slight dogleg to the 100yd marker. This thing is a bazooka. Couldn’t be happier!