This Fairway Wood will be shaved to increase it’s COR and outperform it’s stock performance levels. This is our top selling and performing Fairway Wood. The more aerodynamic design and lighter crown work synergistically with our shaving process to create possibly the longest hitting driver ever!
XXIO 12 FAIRWAY WOOD
- ActivWing technology stabilizes the club head by altering aerodynamic forces at work in the downswing to generate lift and guide the club to its optimal impact angle for maximum speed and distance
- Four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR
- Larger and thinner, High Strength HT1770M Steel Cup Face increases ball speed and distance
- Lightweight Crown repositions mass and lowers the Center of Gravity for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Weight Plus Technology positions mass under the grip, behind your hands to help make your downswing more consistent
- Dual Speed Technology generated by a heavier clubhead and lightweight shaft work together to increase ball and swing speeds at the same time
- Floating Weight Pad Cannon Sole optimizes launch while allowing space for improved face flex especially for low-face shots
- Stepped Crown shape promotes face flex while lowering CoG
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : XXIO Golf
There are no reviews yet.